Monday, October 1, 2012

Don't worry, I don't expect you to answer me.

If I tell you I love the slender of your arms that tapers to bony wrists that I also love, and your knuckles that turn white when you close your hand to a gentle fist, and the outline of your nails and your fingertips, what will you hear? If I tell you I love your eyes planted in the sockets of your feminine face, and your brows, and your lashes that tease tired lower eyelids when you blink, and the elevation of your cheeks, and the curves of your lips, what will you hear? If I tell you I love how the ends of your hair curl and how they touch the nape of your neck and the backs of your ears, what will you hear? If I tell you I love your toes, if I tell you I love your ankles, if I tell you I love your knees, if I tell you I love your every inch, tell me, what will you hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment