Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm the patron saint of never was

It has been almost two years since the disease have progressed and shown unwanted symptoms and it has been almost a year since I started therapy and I think I'm doing fine. But then I caught this new disease and it took over my blood stream and it took control of my breathing and it took shelter in my bones. It is sucking the life out of me. And I'm feeding it, I'm feeding it. And I am infatuated with it. It is that good of a disease.

  

4 comments:

  1. i loooove those pictures, they are amazing + i love the song

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of disease are you talking about? might be that i understood things wrong, nevertheless i wanted to ask.

    marionne, i think you are a beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, sometimes I just can't help but talk figuratively. The disease is not physical. It's more of a feeling or a phase, an excerpt from an uncertain life and things like that.

      Thank you, love. I want you to know that you're one of my favorite people here.

      Delete
    2. oh, i see.

      sometimes i feel like a trespasser, because you lay down quite intimate thoughts here. but i cannot help but read and look at the pictures because i partly i find my myself in them.

      Delete