Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lovechild, Lovechild


 
  • My dreamcatchers are piling up. I'm putting them out for sale, well, because I'm broke, and they deserve new homes. I remember I started making them over a year ago. there's something about the weaving and the twisting that I find calming; it empties my mind as my fingers move as if in trance. 
  • My hair is quickly growing. I cut it three months ago. we'll see each other soon, long black hair.
  • I spent the whole week cleaning the studio. It was so good to throw things away.
  • I feel guilty and I don't know if I really should. The past year I've spent my days always being there for P. It was a very hard year for him. And now that his situation has been better than before, although still difficult, I distanced myself a little, not too involved in everything. I find the new found time for myself very fulfilling and inspiring, but guilt keeps creeping at the end of each day. I felt like I left him when he still needed me. But I try to be always there. I don't know what to do. But I feel like I need to be a bit selfish right now and gather myself again, for I gave to much of me away. But I love him. I really do. I should learn to be better at weighing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment