Saturday, July 28, 2012

I had a good night with Regina and Sue. And tomorrow I'll be with you. Sometimes I think it's weird that I feel happy more than half the time. And I'm not used to it.

I was told that somebody felt a bit sorry for me because I don't have a regular companion in uni. And I'm alone most of the time. Well I don't feel sorry for myself. I like it that way, in fact. I feel better and I feel free when I'm by myself. I don't need to keep up with and be surrounded by people all the time. I don't need them. My handful of trusted people is enough. And they are the ones I'll keep.

P.S. We're so busy. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Feels like ages since the last time we were together. I think I'm clingy. And I'm hating myself for it. You cling to me that much too. Oh well. Let's sleep.

P.P.S. I miss you watching me sleeping. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. You're a rogue that i'd love to be with from time to time. Never will i restrict you. You're too beautiful for that.

    ReplyDelete