Sunday, September 30, 2012

Against the acid of my fingers.

In my left I wear Sue and in my right I wear P - two people dear to me. P recently gave me the mood ring, said I need it more, said I have to control my moods, not let my moods control me. Well aside from that, he gave it to me because he already got Eve, a skull ring our friend made him. The ring from Sue has been mine for almost a year now but it was just a couple of months ago that I decided to wear it everyday. And now I wear them all the time, even to sleep. It's not really comfortable getting through the days when I left my rings by the bathroom sink and I had to spend my time away with my hands feeling naked. Naked is good but naked hands, not really. 
Washed Out - You and I (feat. Caroline Polachek)

No comments:

Post a Comment