Monday, December 10, 2012

Enthused

I've been missing classes for coffee shops and other things. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. You see, univ is killing my idealistic self. I never really liked routine. I feel underwater when everyday is just like the other. 

Last Friday, P and I had our long walk, which surprisingly turned out to be a week's worth of walk, not because of the distance - well partly - but because of the spontaneity and unexpected places we passed through and the ideas that were triggered by them. I hope we'll start working with our street art soon.  Just less than a week of school for me and hectic work schedule for him to bear and then we'll be floating hysterically down the old city streets.

Well back to studying now. I have a Microanatomy exam tomorrow, the last one for this year (oh, this really cheers me up). And I really look forward to writing a decent blog entry. Well I never had one, actually. Whatever.

Fingers crossed, 
Marionne


P.S. English Breakfast tea is my new favorite. And I really love my hair no matter how people badmouth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment