Friday, October 18, 2013

Baby Doll Anonymous

I was the intelligent child who, due to "bad" conduct and having a different view on life, is bound to attend high school reunions or talk to old acquaintances and nosy town folks about not having a job yet and being stuck in a college course I curse to death. At least, according to them.

But I am more of the passionate daughter, who (hopefully) follows and does what she knows she should do, who found inspiration to continue. Well, at least, for me.
 
The art world is cruel, but it's where I want to be because, as you may know, I'm a masochistic bitch. And I need to stop my virtual whining. Charles Bukowski said you should create no matter what the situation you are in. Creativity is supposed to be fed. Although sometimes I feel so stagnant and I hate it. Or sometimes, someone or something walks in and ruins and stifles the current create-or-die state I am in. But as I have said, I must stop my incessant whining. Because I don't have the right to.


P.S.
Five months ago, I found a new love. I started sculpting, and although I'm not really great, I think I'm good at it because, well, certain people say so.

P.P.S.
Thanks to my mom for sending my favorite doll back when I was this cute little thing who is just far different from the other little things.­

4 comments:

  1. Are you filled with anger and hate? Do you really like dark stuff like death?

    Then why haven't you tried killing yourself???

    ANSWER THIS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. You sound too imposing with your capitalized "answer this."

      Yes I am filled with anger and hate and love and passion and dreams. Being fascinated with darkness and death is not a good enough reason to kill one's self. Besides, how can I feed my fascination with darkness and death if I am cold dead.

      Maybe if you weren't anonymous and asked a little more nicely I would answer a bit differently.

      Dorothy Parker said, I might as well live. I wish you know her though, because if not what im saying will lose half of its meaning.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry. It's because I'm always trying to talk to you but you never answer.

    What would you answer though if I asked nicely? I think it's alright I'm anonymous because in real life, I am anonymous. That's who I am

    I know Dorothy Parker.
    Razors pain you
    Rivers are damp
    Acid stains you
    Drugs cause cramps
    Guns are lawful
    Nooses give
    Gas smells awful
    Might as well live

    If I remember the poem right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just that some questions are better left unanswered. Well if you asked nicely I would have answered with no trace of annoyance. I know I answered somewhat rudely and I apologize for that. Maybe you caught me in a patience shortaged day.

      But it's okay now. Let's start fresh. No capitilzed "answer this' alright.

      Delete